Release Date：2023-02-25 10:15:30 Popularity：
There are many points that need to be paid attention to in the daily maintenance of the automatic screen printing machine. Improper use will shorten the service life of the screen printing machine, so the operator needs to properly maintain and maintain the automatic screen printing machine. We also need to regularly inspect the automatic screen printing machine for changes, daily inspection, weekly inspection, and half-year inspection, not only to check the safety of the automatic screen printing machine, but also to check personal safety. Mainly maintenance personnel, supplemented by operating workers.
The daily maintenance method of the automatic screen printing machine:
1. Before operating the screen printing machine, the operator should first check whether there is any dust left by the chips at the joint between the movable guide rail surface and the guide rail surface of the screen printing machine, and keep it free of oil, lint, scratches, etc.;
2. If the screen printing machine is not used for a long time, it should be wiped clean and placed in a cool, dry and well-ventilated environment;
3. The novice operator cannot disassemble the touch screen without the guidance of a professional master, because it is easy to damage the touch screen;
4. Operators must conduct regular surveys, accuracy checks, adjustments, fault analysis, and status monitoring on the screen printing machine equipment. In addition, on mechanical equipment, work, quantity, clips, cutting tools, workpieces, raw materials, etc. cannot be placed;
5. During the daily maintenance of the screen printing machine, the operator is strictly forbidden to disassemble the parts. When the screen printing machine breaks down, the operator must immediately press the emergency stop switch and then turn off the main power supply, and notify the maintenance personnel;
6. Maintenance of screen printing machine parts: When adjusting the machine, we should pay attention not to use hard objects to hit the close parts such as linear guide rails, otherwise the machine will be easily deformed, and we should also pay attention to cleaning the sliding parts in time to avoid foreign objects such as ink fall into and affect its combination and separation and adjustment work.