Release Date：2023-03-15 11:02:54 Popularity：
The advantages of the printing process of the automatic screen printing machine for plastic products are introduced. The screen printing of plastic products is one of the secondary mechanics (or reprocessing) of plastic products. There are many kinds of plastic products, but in terms of silk screen printing methods, flat screen printing is used for sheets and planar bodies; curved surface screen printing is used for curved surfaces that can be expanded into a plane; indirect screen printing is used for special-shaped products. Different solid resins, additives and molding methods of plastic products have great differences in surface properties, especially the smoothness, polarity and static electricity of the surface, which become the root cause of the failure of silk screen printing of plastic products, and should be taken according to these characteristics. Different printing processes.
Preparation of plastic products before printing
1. Clean up the surrounding environment, adjust the temperature and humidity of the workshop, and scrub the printing machine to prevent excessive dust.
2. Prepare the substrate and ink, understand their characteristics, and choose a suitable scraper accordingly.
3. Ink blending, hue blending, viscosity adjustment, and drying speed adjustment.
4. Prepare and check the drying device.
Install the screen printing screen of the screen printing machine for plastic products
1. Establish the position of the printing plate. Determine the correct position of the printing plate according to the specific structure of the screen printing machine, and it should be in the appropriate position of the substrate. Especially during screen overprinting, the vertical and horizontal positions of each color should be carefully adjusted to ensure accurate overprinting.
2. High speed and good control of the gap between the printing plate and the substrate. The size of the layout is large, and the gap should be larger; the tension of the stretched net is large, the sag of the screen is small, and the gap can be smaller; the metal mesh is more rigid than other materials, and it is not easy to sag, and the gap can be smaller; the ink is thin, The gap should be larger.
Trial printing, observe the ink hue, the thickness of the printing coating, and the accuracy of overprinting. Then adjust, and then formally print. During the printing process, attention should be paid to the printing quality to prevent network blockage and other accidents.
After printing, the excess ink should be collected together, and the printing plate should be cleaned with solvent to avoid agglomeration. After cleaning, the printing plate should be unloaded and placed upright in a clean place for later use.