Release Date：2023-04-25 11:24:53 Popularity：
Blister of automatic blister packaging machine is a kind of plastic processing technology. The main principle is to heat and soften the flat plastic hard sheet, then use vacuum to absorb it on the surface of the mold, and form it after cooling. It is widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, etc. , decoration and other industries.
Blister packaging: the general term for plastic products produced by blister technology and packaged with corresponding equipment.
Blister packaging products include: blister, tray, blister box, synonyms are: vacuum cover, blister, etc.
The main advantages of blister packaging are that it saves raw and auxiliary materials, light weight, convenient transportation, good sealing performance, and meets the requirements of environmentally friendly green packaging; it can pack any special-shaped products without additional cushioning materials for packing; the packaged products are transparent and visible, Beautiful appearance, easy to sell, suitable for mechanized and automatic packaging, convenient for modern management, saving manpower and improving efficiency
Blister packaging equipment mainly includes: Blister forming machine, punching machine, sealing machine, high frequency machine, edge folding machine.
The packaging products formed by encapsulation can be divided into: insert card, suction card, double blister, half blister, half-fold blister, three-fold blister, etc.
Commonly used raw materials for blister boxes: PVC, PS, PP, PET, PETG and flocking, antistatic, conductive and other materials.
The specific production process of the automatic blister packaging machine:
1. Mold making and processing.
2. After the mold is completely dried, soften it.
3. Put the softened plastic sheet together with the wooden cabinet in the vacuum chamber, turn on the suction switch, and suck the air in the vacuum chamber. After the plastic sheet is cooled, you can get the same concave packaging or craft mold as the mold.
4. Blister shell: The transparent plastic hard sheet is made into a transparent plastic with a specific convex shape by the blister process, and it is covered on the surface of the product to protect and beautify the product. Also known as blister, vacuum cover.
5. Tray: It is also called plastic inner tray. The hard plastic sheet is made into plastic with specific grooves by using the blister process, and the product is placed in the groove to protect and beautify the product.
6. Flocking inner tray: It is a blister tray made of special materials. A layer of velvet material is glued on the surface of ordinary plastic hard sheets, so that the surface of the tray has a velvet feel, which is used to improve the grade of packaging products. .
7. Antistatic tray: It is a blister tray made of special materials, and the resistance value of the surface of the material is less than 1011 ohms. Mainly used for blister trays of electronics and IT products.
8. Blister mold: For molds used in plastic production, plaster molds are the cheapest, followed by electroplated copper molds, and aluminum molds are the most expensive. The mold is stained with small holes, which are used to vacuum heat the hard sheet to form a blister product.
9. Blister molding: It is what we often call blister. A blister molding machine is used to absorb the heated and softened hard plastic sheet on the surface of the mold, and after cooling, it forms a concave-convex plastic.
10. Blister cutting: The plastic products after blister molding are cut into individual products by punching a large sheet with a knife die.