Release Date：2023-05-19 10:53:00 Popularity：
Blister of automatic blister packaging machine is a kind of plastic processing technology. The main principle is to heat and soften the flat plastic hard sheet, then use vacuum to absorb it on the surface of the mold, and form it after cooling. It is widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, etc. , decoration and other industries. The raw materials of blister boxes mainly include: PVC, PS, PP, PET, PETG and flocking, antistatic, conductive and other materials.
The specific production process of the automatic blister packaging machine:
1. Mold making and processing.
2. After the mold is completely dry, soften it.
3. Put the softened plastic sheet together with the wooden cabinet in the vacuum chamber, turn on the suction switch, and suck the air in the vacuum chamber. After the plastic sheet is cooled, you can get the same concave packaging or craft mold as the mold.
4. Blister shell: The transparent plastic hard sheet is made into a transparent plastic with a specific convex shape by the blister process, and it is covered on the surface of the product to protect and beautify the product. Also known as blister, vacuum cover
5. Tray: also called plastic inner tray, the hard plastic sheet is made of plastic with a specific groove by the blister process, and the product is placed in the groove to protect and beautify the product.
6. Flocking inner tray: It is a blister tray made of special materials. A layer of velvet material is pasted on the surface of ordinary plastic hard sheets, so that the surface of the tray has a velvet feel, which is used to improve the grade of packaging products. .
7. Antistatic tray: It is a blister tray made of special materials, and the resistance value of the surface of the material is less than 10 to the 11th power ohm. Mainly used for blister trays of electronics and IT products.
8. Blister mold: For molds used in plastic production, plaster molds are the cheapest, followed by electroplated copper molds, and aluminum molds are the most expensive. The mold is drilled with small holes, which are used to vacuum heat the hard sheet to form a blister product.
9. Blister molding: It is what we often call blister. A blister molding machine is used to absorb the heated and softened plastic hard sheet on the surface of the mold, and after cooling, it forms a concave-convex plastic.
10. Blister cutting: the plastic products after blister molding, pass through a punching machine, and cut the large sheet into individual products with a knife die.
11. Folding: There is a kind of blister packaging called insert card packaging. It is necessary to fold the three sides of the blister to the back with an edge folding machine, so that in the next packaging process, the paper card can be inserted into the fold to form an insert. card packaging.
12. Heat sealing: It is a blister packaging process. The paper card coated with blister oil and the blister are heat-bonded with a sealing machine to form a blister pack.
13. High-frequency sealing: It is a blister packaging process, which uses a high-frequency machine to generate high-frequency, and glues the blisters together to form a double-blister package.
14. Ultrasonic sealing: It is a blister packaging process, which uses an ultrasonic machine to generate ultrasonic waves, and glues the blisters together to form double blister packaging. The difference from high-frequency sealing is that ultrasonic waves can not only seal PVC , PETG materials, PET materials can also be sealed, and there is no electromagnetic damage to the packaged products, especially suitable for the packaging of electronic products; the disadvantage is that the ultrasonic edge sealing can only be dotted at intervals, and generally only one straight line is sealed each time. side.
Blister of automatic blister packaging machine is a kind of plastic processing technology. The main principle is to heat and soften the flat plastic hard sheet, then use vacuum to absorb it on the surface of the mold, and form it after cooling. It is widely used in plastic packaging, lighting, advertising, etc. , decoration and other industries.