Release Date：2023-05-05 09:51:14 Popularity：
The fully automatic capping machine will more or less have some failures during the working process. Even if the equipment is of the best quality, it has been used for a long time, or the operation method is wrong, and there will be failures during the production period. What should we pay attention to when operating the automatic capping machine? Let's take a look at it below.
The basic operation of the automatic capping machine:
1. Adjustment of thread rolling wheel: put the bottle on the bracket, raise the bracket to the highest point, first loosen the lock nut to adjust the thread rolling wheel, so that the edges of the two thread rolling wheels (with springs) are at the starting point of the bottle Then loosen the locking nut, and then adjust the adjusting screw, so that the edges of the two thread rolling wheels are in contact with the cover. It is advisable to have a little pressure, and then lock the nut.
2. Lock wheel adjustment: adjust the two lock wheels, first loosen the lock nut, adjust the lock wheel so that the edges of the two lock wheels are in contact with the lower edge of the bottle cap, it is advisable to have a little pressure, and then lock the nut ( Note: The adjustment should be from loose to tight, while turning the lock to adjust).
3. Bottle cap lock: Loosen the top tightening screw, remove the gland head, and then remove the entire lock head, install the appropriate plastic lock head on the taper sleeve, and then adjust the lifting height of the bracket to meet the working requirements.
4. Height adjustment: Start the machine to lower the bracket to the lowest point, then put the bottle on the bracket, loosen the brake nut, turn the adjusting screw to raise the bracket, and then adjust the proper distance between the bottle cap and the capping head ( Generally, they are adjusted in place when leaving the factory).
5. Adjust the tightness of the bottle cap: by adjusting the torque adjustment nut between the rotary head and the rotary machine, the torque will be larger when the screw is tightened, and the bottle cap will be screwed tighter, and the torque will be smaller when the nut is loosened. tighter.
The maintenance method of the common faults of the automatic capping machine:
1. The automatic switch fails due to the drift of the micro switch or photoelectric switch. If there is a fault, you can adjust the working position of the bit switch or photoelectric switch or replace the switch
2. The start-up current caused by the short circuit between the electric stage winding and the casing and the short circuit between the motor wiring and the ground wire, this fault can be used to check the motor on the one hand, and check whether the related wires are loose on the other hand.
3. If the acceleration time setting of the automatic capping machine is too short and the overcurrent fault during acceleration caused by the electric shock capacity exceeding the inverter capacity, the setting time of the F001 value can be appropriately extended, and the capacity of the electric motor cannot be changed arbitrarily.
4. The excessively high voltage during operation caused by excessive changes in the power supply voltage can be easily resolved by adding a reactor to the power supply input or properly reducing the power supply voltage.